Wednesday, March 28, 2012

We Share This Planet With Amazing People

I have friends who are traveling around the world with their four children. It is so wonderful to read their various blogs.  But it also expands our mind's eye as to the other people with whom we live on this blue ball.

So I was very happy to see this slide show from BBC photographer Timothy Allen.  This is a joy and also very poignant.  And it reminds me of my friends' adventures which I am enjoying vicariously as well.

 

Vincent, the dad of my friends' family, is also an internationally acclaimed photographer, and he has taken some spectacular shots as well.  I hope he publishes a book.  From his pictures, I now know that this angelic girl has sandalwood paste on her face - a cosmetic, sunscreen, bug spray and so much more.

Happy planet!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment